65 Square 5 Porous Electric Wire Peeling Machine,Wire Diameter 1-17mm Automatic Cable Wire Aluminum Copper Stripping Machine
Features: Multi-hole access line, higher efficiency and convenient operation.
Wire entry holes are: 5 round holes
Number of blades: 5
Stripping range: 1--17MM
Package size: 300x300x200
Machine weight: 7Kg
Functions and Features:
This is the latest multi-function wire stripping machine, a cost-effective multi-hole electric wire stripping machine, which can process various specifications such as internal three-core and four-core cables, sheathed wires, single-wire copper wires, multi-strand wires, and loose wires. Cable wire, the blade cuts through the insulation. operate:
1. Start the motor to check whether the operation is normal. When feeding, check the diameter of the outer rubber and plastic cables of each gear, and feed them one by one.
2. In order to make the blade durable for a long time, the connector of the rubber-plastic cable should be cut off when feeding, so as to prevent the blade from chipping.
3. If there are too deep and broken wires after the feed comes out, pay attention to the following points:
①. The feeding gear, that is, the tightness of the pressure of the M12 screws on both sides of the blade shaft should be adjusted;
②, check whether the position is wrong when feeding:
3. Whether the blade is new or not, and whether the cutting edge is too sharp, it should be slightly trimmed with a special oil stone until it is moderate.
4. If the rubber and plastic have been peeled off after the feeding, but the copper wire cannot be spit out. There are 4 main situations:
①. The upper shaft is knurled too deeply. Use special oil stone to grind the upper shaft, but not too much grinding. Excessive grinding will easily cause oily cables to be difficult to drive;
2. Whether the spring pressure is too loose, the pressure should be adjusted tightly, and it will stop when it can spit;
3. If the diameter of the wire is too small, or the gap between the upper and lower shafts is too large, the gap between the two shafts should be adjusted to 0.4---0.6mm;
4. The processed rubber-plastic cable has been heated, and the copper wire cannot be spit out
5. If after feeding, the agent pressure gear cannot drive the cable and the material stays in the middle, the following situations will occur:
1. Check whether the spring pressure on both sides of the pressure gear is too tight, and there is no top force, and the pressure should be relaxed; 3. The cable is too oily, causing the two shafts to slip, and the two shafts should be wiped dry frequently. (When drying, if the machine is running ,Please be careful).
|cable cutting machine||Stripping machine|
|cable stripper machine||cable stripping machine|
|kabel stripper machine||kabelstripper machine|
|machine a denuder cable cuivre||Peeling machine|
|maquina pelar cables||wire stripper machine|
|stripping of wire insulation||stripping|
|Stripping range||0.5-65 square|
|wire stripping||cable stripping|