220v 110V 80w Foot-operated Soldering Machine,adjustable Constant Temperature Automatic Tin Electric Iron Spot Welding Machine
The difference between internal heat and external heat!
The internal heat is the heating core extending into the soldering iron head to generate heat. There are many types of heads, ranging from precision to rough ore!
The external heat is that the heating core is sandwiched by the soldering iron hair.
Five features of this soldering machine
1. Foot switch, automatic tin feeding.
2. With quantitative tin function.
3. The temperature can be adjusted by itself.
4. The operation is simple and easy, and the work efficiency is improved by more than 50%.
5. Solder paste is not necessary for dry soldering operations.
6. Some of the original soldering iron tips of this product cannot be soldered due to insufficient curvature or too short to touch the tin wire. Buyers only need to bend the soldering iron tip or replace it with a new soldering iron tip.
|Is Smart Device
|maquina de solda
|plastic and iron
|Max. Welding Thickness
|Rated Duty Cycle
|soldador por puntos
|maquina de soldar
|spot welder for 18650
|spot welding machine
|semiautomatic welding machine
|welding semiautomatic device